General InformationThe Twenty-Fourth Biennial Meeting of the Philosophy of Science Association took place November 6-9, 2014, in Chicago, Illinois, at The Westin Michigan Avenue. We met jointly with the 2014 Meeting of the History of Science Society.
- Thanks to the following for Sponsorship of PSA2014. These sponsorships not only enhance the meeting, but also help keep the meeting affordable.
- University of Notre Dame; University of Maryland, Baltimore County; National Science Foundation; The Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences, Northwestern University; The Graduate School, Northwestern University; The Department of History, Northwestern University; Morris Fishbein Center for the History of Science and Medicine at the University of Chicago; University of Chicago Press; University of Chicago Press, Journals Division; The Chemical Heritage Foundation; Brent Dibner, Dibner Institute; Miles Davis; Educational Advancement Foundation; Albert C. Lewis; David Kaiser; Science, Technology and Society Program at the University of Michigan; Program in Science, Technology and Society at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Department of Logic and Philosophy of Science at the University of California, Irvine; School of Social Sciences, University of California, Irvine; Center for Philosophy of Science, University of Pittsburgh; Program for History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Notre Dame; and the Minnesota Center for Philosophy of Science, University of Minnesota.
For questions about PSA 2014, please contact the PSA Executive Secretary, Jessica Pfeifer, at email@example.com. Questions about submissions should be directed to the Chair of the Program Committee for PSA 2014, Chris Smeenk.
- Chair: Chris Smeenk (Western University)
- Anna Alexandrova (University of Cambrdige)
- Holly Andersen (Simon Fraser University)
- Brad Armendt (Arizona State University)
- Bill Bechtel (University of California, San Diego)
- Kevin Elliott (University of South Carolina)
- Melinda Fagan (Rice University)
- Patrick Forber (Tufts University)
- Doreen Fraser (University of Waterloo)
- Jim Griesemer (University of California, Davis)
- Simon Huttegger (University of California Irvine)
- Colin Klein (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Rebecca Kukla (Georgetown University)
- Alyssa Ney (University of Rochester)
- Lydia Patton (Virginia Tech)
- Kristina Rolin (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- Paul Roth (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Jim Weatherall (University of California, Irvine)
- Michael Weisberg (University of Pennsylvania)
- Charlotte Werndl (London School of Economics)
- Eric Winsberg (University of South Florida)