Other Announcements of Interest
http://advokatzvezdochkina.ru/statya-80-konstitutsii-rf.html статья 80 конституции рф
- Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence in the Philosophy of the Social Sciences (TINT), University of Helsinki, Finland
- Centre for Logic and Philosophy of Science, Ghent University, Belgium
- Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science (CPNSS), London School of Economics, U.K.
- Department of Philosophy, University of Bergen, Norway
- Descartes Centre for the History and Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities, University of Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Duesseldorf Center for Logic and Philosophy of Science (DCLPS), Germany
- Egenis - the Centre for the Study of Life Sciences, University of Exeter, U.K.
- Erasmus Institute for Philosophy and Economics (EIPE), Faculty of Philosophy, Erasmus University of Rotterdam
- Faculty of Philosophy, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Institute for History and Philosophy of Science and Techniques (IHPST), University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France
- Institute of Philosophy, University of Hannover, Germany
- Institute Vienna Circle, University of Vienna, Austria
- LOGOS Group and Department of Logic, History and Philosophy of Science, University of Barcelona, Spain
- Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP), LMU Munich, Germany
- A list indicating which of the above-mentioned centres you would like visit and why (you can list a maximum of three institutions and should indicate a preference ranking).
- A letter of motivation detailing your interest in the scheme (maximum of approximately 400 words)
- A research proposal for the time of the visit (approximately 2000 words).
Application must be made in English. The above should be merged into one PDF file in the order listed. Results will be announced in early August 2015.
The fine print:
- Applicants need not be members of EPSA at the time of applying. However, successful candidates are expected to become EPSA members before taking up their fellowships (they will be offered the opportunity to do so at a reduced rate).
- Successful candidates will be put in touch with their future host institution and the details of the visit (exact dates, financial and accommodation arrangements, visa sponsorship, etc.) should be agreed directly been the candidates and their hosts (without involvement of EPSA). Local circumstances vary and no general commitments about levels of funding can be made.
- Visits are approximately 1 month. For visits to Ghent the following conditions apply: the candidate must have obtained his/her PhD http://dveri-ehkoshpon.ru/festival-otkritiy-urok-1-sentyabrya.html фестиваль открытый урок 1 сентября more than 2 years prior to the beginning of the visit. The visit to Ghent is at least one month, but the Centre offers the possibility of spending up to three months in Ghent if the applicant and the host institution consider that fruitful.